- Furi ltd reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.
- All goods and services purchased from Furi ltd are subject to the terms and conditions listed.
- All persons are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, and creating derivative works of any content unless authorized in writing by Furi ltd
- All Content in any publication by Furi ltd is protected by copyright.
- Furi ltd reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Furi ltd holds the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Any individual, club, association or organisation paying by cheque; if the cheque presented is not cleared then the individual, club, association or organisation will incur a charge of £12.
- Furi ltd cannot be held responsible for any miscommunication while placing orders over the telephone.
- Furi ltd holds the right to sell via any means necessary and to any company that is beneficial to Furi ltd .
- These terms and conditions supersede any specification stated in any publication.
- All uniforms are prone to an initial amount of shrinkage, especially cotton uniforms and clothing.
- We cannot be held responsible for items which are ordered that subsequently shrink.
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may differ in specification.
- Furi ltd cannot be held responsible for any injuries, deaths or illnesses caused while using and/or misusing any product.
- We reserve the right to modify the product specifications without prior notice.
- Furi ltd cannot be held responsible for any wear and tear through use of any product(s).
- In the event of a product being manufactured from 100% cotton or poly cotton mixed, it is at the discretion of Furi ltd which one of the above fabrics is used in the manufacturing process due to raw material availability in the market.
- All goods will be dispatched after payment has been cleared.
- In the event of non arrival of goods, the customer must notify the company within 21 days of invoice date.
- Damaged and shortage of goods must be notified to the company in writing within 4 days. Damaged or an open box received by the customer must be signed for as “damaged” or “open box” respectively on delivery or no responsibility can be taken.
- Next day delivery is only available if the order is placed before 3pm GMT, Monday – Friday. Delivery times are provided as an estimate and we cannot be held responsible for external factors that may effect the time taken for goods to reach our customers.
- If the wrong address is provided and the goods are signed for by another party,Furi ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur.
- The 1 hour delivery slot has a success rate of 98%. Furi ltd cannot be held responsible for any circumstances outside the control of Furi ltd or the courier company used.
- We will ensure that all information is kept secure and confidential inline with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not pass or sell any personal information of any of our customers or their businesses to any company.
- We will remove all details of a person if requested or within compliance of the Data Protection Act.
- If a wrong item is ordered and it is not the fault of Furi ltd, the customer will have to pay for the return postage and packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We are happy to give a refund or an exchange on any item within 14 days of purchase, provided items are returned in saleable condition with a receipt.
- Refunds are at the discretion of company management.
No return goods will be accepted unless previously agreed by the company. Returns under complaint must indicate invoice number and reference number for the company. All goods returned to the company by third party must be insured to their value.